Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my incredible fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram page, @annephung. Here I tell my story-the highs, the lows and all in between. My family moved to America. In the age of one quarter I was accepted into my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to the success. I had a set plan in my life that was to go to college graduate land a corporate job get married buy an apartment and have children. My idea of success was to go to university after graduation, and then find an executive job. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and have kids. However, life was not so sure. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had a fear of. The status and wealth did not bring me joy. I felt I was wasting away my existence to get a pay check. The passion I have for fitness as well as my desire to socialize with other people led me to pursue a new career as an instructor. My small business was started in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success this year, 2021. There are very few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. My goal in this industry is to create a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that can meet the demands of my clients. Also, I'm dedicated to empowering others so they can reach their goals, pursue their interests and lead the life of your dreams. When I began my professional career, the death of my mother was the biggest loss to me. She won her eight year fight with the disease and is now in Heaven and is with me in my mind and my heart all the time. If you don't realize it initially, the universe is a way of offering us the things we need. In so many ways, my mom's death has changed my life. It is my belief that she offered me another chance to live through her demise. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to move on to her next chapter as well as my opportunity to lead one that was meaningful and enjoyable. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. I don't feel that I'm just another number. When I share my experience, I hope that my words will resonate with those of yours. My hope is to make you aware that you're never truly alone. I believe that you are blessed with the ability to achieve whatever you want to achieve. My hope is that you will live life fully and that your final resting place is not a regret, because that's all that we have to be confident about in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read more about Ana Moya Calzado

Annasophia Robb measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size